From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DBI connect dbname=template1 failed Permission denied
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 20:31:47
1 On 17 December 2011, at 02:13, Joseph wrote:
2 > ...
3 > I see that LedgerSMB is 1.3 is it stable?
4
5 Any version of LedgerSMB will be better than any version of SQL-Ledger.
6
7 > Is there direct migration from SQL-Ledger 2.8.35
8
9 No idea off the top of my head.
10
11 The plan for LedgerSMB was to be compatible to allow that migration for as long as possible.
12
13 These are great questions for: http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ledger-smb-users
14
15 I believe the Ledger-SMB guys also have a separate list for SQL-Ledger questions, but I have no idea how active it is. Dieter's SQL-Ledger list used to be pretty good.
16
17 Stroller.