From: Aaron Russell <aaron@×××××××××××.me>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [systemd] Right way to start an nfs server?
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 03:59:54
1 I was having the same problem.
2
3 I had found and nfs package for fedora and in it had the .service files. I
4 used those and got it to work.
8 On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:56 PM, walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
9
10 > I'm sooo close, but I'm doing something wrong with nfs server, and my nfs
11 > clients keep getting rejection messages.
12 >
13 > I got my systemd scripts here:
14 > http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/**wiki/Systemd#NFS<http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Systemd#NFS>
15 >
16 > I know the problem is with the nfs server because the nfs clients work
17 > normally if I boot the nfs server using openrc instead of systemd.
18 >
19 > Anyone have nfs servers working properly with systemd? I'm out of ideas :(
20 >
21 > Thanks