From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: heat codes
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 09:02:36
1 On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 02:27:03 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > > Yes, I have two instances of it running permanently too. Though I
4 > > think James is right too, in that it does still have the odd bug.
5
6 > I haven't had any trouble with mine. It just sits there and runs until
7 > I logout. What is this bug it suffers from?
8
9 Yay! We've finally found some software that works perfectly for Dale yet
10 shows bugs for other people!
11
12 You're slipping, Dale!
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 In the begining, there was nothing.
19 And God said "Let there be light" and there was light.
20 There was still nothing, but you could see it better.