From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg is unable to detect mouse
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:17:16
1 Daniel,
2
3 In case you had not noticed, compiling the entire distro from source is not
4 the newbie way to install a linux distro either. I think if you're that
5 worried about autoconfiguration, you should probably look elsewhere.
6
7 Daniel lliev wrote:
8 Nope! I agree with the OP. My plain "2 buttons + scroller" mouse wasn't
9 detected too. So I copied my old xorg.conf.
10 I really think xorg configuration should be more user friendly. Woking X
11 is crucial for not getting newbies scared. ;-)
14 Jason Weisberger
15 jbdubbs@×××××.com