From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Aborting due to QA concerns
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:20:55
1 On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:53:04 -0500, JimD wrote:
2
3 > > Isn't that rather selfish? Using others' efforts to help with your
4 > > problems but not reporting when you can help them. it doesn't seem
5 > > very community-minded.
6 >
7 > Huh? I did a quick change late last night before I went to bed. I
8 > didn't have time to figure out where to file a bug for Gentoo and then
9 > make sure it is done properly so I don't get flamed. Exactly how is it
10 > selfish to want to wait until morning to file a bug? I also wanted to
11 > wait for my nightly emerge --sync to run and try it again just in case
12 > it was fixed.
13
14 You've taken my comment out of context, I was referring to your never
15 filing bugs but using the system to help yourself. Filing a bug is easy,
16 go to bugs.gentoo.org, click on the New link and answer the questions.
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 In a country of free speech, why are there phone bills?