From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] New (stealth) email account
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2018 20:54:41
1 So, I need to setup an email account on an android phone,
2 partitioned from all my existing devices and networks.
3
4 So I need a new email account, nothing that ask for characterization
5 details email. Just imap, pop3 or so old fashiion email that I put
6 on my android phone. NO GMAIL, YAHOO or any sort of
7 spy-email-data-collection. I do not do facebook or any social media,
8 just straight email, where you can attach photos and video clips. Galaxy
9 note 9
10 has huge, expandable storage, so emails with video clips is the
11 main custom need.
14 What do folks recommend? I'd consider $$/yr as a once a year annual
15 cost. Complementary web access (like protonmail or similar is a great
16 additional feature, but not necessary.
17
18 If anyone is familiar with https://protonmail. com maybe I just need
19 to upgrade that encrypted email service? Very secure is warranted.
22 Comments? Recommendations?
23
24 TIA,
25 James