From: "Sieb
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] postfix .. transports .. and virtual domains ..
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 22:13:33
1 kashani wrote:
2 >> That should help you out--if not, you might consider asking on the
3 >> postfix-user mailing list. Good luck! :)
4 >
5 > I haven't had to say it in almost a year, which is frankly
6 > amazing for any list and says something about the overall
7 > quality of the gentoo mail lists. In any case...
8 >
9 > I don't complain about frame buffers, bash tricks,
10 > anything to do with Xorg, grub, kde, gnome, and hundred other
11 > things I have no interest in under Gentoo. I ask that *you*
12 > do not complain about Apache, PHP, Postfix, Mysql, etc.
13 > otherwise known as things I do care about.
14
15 *rereads above* Um, I wasn't complaining. I pointed him to a man page on postfix.org, and said if that didn't help, he might get better answers on a Postfix mailing list. That's all. *shrug*
16
17 (And frankly, if I had been complaining, there wouldn't have been a smiley ":)" there either.)
18
19 Best,
20 --Glenn
23 Glenn E. Sieb, MTS