From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] the new ssd, is it happy?
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:17:14
1 On 25.02.2015 17:16, Bob Wya wrote:
2
3 > For my Samsung 830 / 850 Pro SSDs I don't see any similar NCQ queuing
4 > error(s) in my boot logs (they are hooked up to the Intel Controller just
5 > now - since I can't connect them to my 6Gbit LSI Controller - arrrggg!!)
6 >
7 > Perhaps this issue is confined to the Samsung EVO lines?
8
9 It seems like.
10
11 Maybe I had that with the 840 EVO already, I never looked so close ...
12 but now as I put the 840 into the thinkpad I see that behavior there as
13 well!
14
15 And the 840 had some firmware updates already while there are no updates
16 yet for the 850.