From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] lanmap ebuild
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 09:27:25
1 Ricardo Saffi Marques schrieb:
2 > Justin wrote:
3 > > Justin schrieb:
4 > >> Take a look into the INSTALL.txt. Is written there what to do and which
5 > >> deps are requiered. Additionally fill a ebuild request bug at b.g.o.
6 > >> Next saturday it is bugday, I will try to get time to solve it then.
7 > >>
8 > >>
9 > > Here it is https://bugs.gentoo.org/249631
12 > Oh geez! Sorry Justin. I didn't forget to submit the bug. I'm on the
13 > last week of final exams here
14 > in college. Today I had my last one. Was going to submit the bug
15 > probably tomorrow! :)
16 > But thanks a lot!
17 >
18 > Best regards,
19 >
20 > Saffi
21 >
22 On the website there is a broken link to rev106. if you find the tarbal
23 somewhere in the net I will bump the ebuild. The svn repo is also
24 broken. So if you want a newer version, just try to get in touch with
25 the author and ask him to provide the newer code.
26
27 Second, I don't know if I missed some USEflags in the deps, so if anyone
28 came across something just ping me.