From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Xpp "segmentation fault"
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:13:18
1 Whenever I print a file using Xpp, it prints correctly,
2 but the message "segmentation fault" appears below the command line.
3 I've tried re-emerging Xpp, but the result is the same.
4 I've also looked in bugs & the forum without any mention of this phenomenon.
5 I know what a seg fault is & realise it could be from a dependency.
6 Does anyone have any helpful thoughts ?
7
8 Upto-date stable Gentoo, KDE 3.4.1 , Xpp 1.5 , Xorg-x11-6.8.2-r1 .
12 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@××××××××××××××.ca
13 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
14 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list