From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] Why iwconfig wlan0 enc can't work?
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 15:41:03
1 What!!! I know wpa_supplicant don't support
2 AES encryption method ,so I use wireless tools......
3 So it seems that I have to use wpa_supplicant and
4 change AES encryption method into TKIP.
5 I feel a little depressed :-(
10 发件人: "Michael Mol"<mikemol@×××××.com>;
11 发送时间: 2011年10月21日(星期五) 晚上10:08
12 收件人: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@l.g.o>;
13
14 主题: Re: [gentoo-user] Why iwconfig wlan0 enc can't work?