From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: rhythmbox plays silently
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:04:52
1 On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 01:32:05PM +0200, Penguin Lover Alan McKinnon squawked:
2 > on second thoughts, /me wonders if I might not be in Michael's killfile
3 > by now...
6 That schmuck is already in my kill-file.
7
8 But please, can we let this thread die? Must we all lower ourselves to
9 the level of someone who can't take a joke?
10
11 Lastly, for those who are still willing to take a clue: here's
12 one of those few things from ESR that I truly agree with,
13 http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
14 Pay attention to "Be precise and informative about your problem"
15 and "Volume is not precision".
16
17 Regards,
18
19 W
20 --
21 In the well-known story of the Emperor
22 and his new clothes, the plot hinges on
23 the fact that no one dared tell him he
24 was unsuited for his position!
25 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 479 days, 12:32
26 --
27 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list