From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] oder of files opened by a process
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 19:07:18
1 Al wrote:
2 > Thanks, it was a good suggestion anyway and I will use it the next
3 > time I run on Linux.
6 >> I have no ideas on windoze. I don't have it here and try to stay away from
7 >> it when possible. I just assumed since you posted on a Linux list and there
8 >> was no mention of windoze in the original post that you were looking for a
9 >> Linux tool.
10 >>
11 > Ooops, I was convinced this was the Gentoo user list.
12 >
13 > You know Gentoo != Linux. But there is an intersection.
14 >
15 > Al
19 Gentoo is Linux but it is not windoze. I have asked a question or two
20 on here about windoze, my brother uses it, but I usually make that well
21 known so that people know it is not Linux I am asking about. Gentoo
22 Linux and windoze are two separate things.
23
24 Maybe I am missing something here.
25
26 Dale