From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what about dracut and systemd?
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 01:00:59
1 On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 8:52 PM, John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > I have not done a world update in a few weeks and I like to check
3 > things out first before doing this. I am seeing that the latest
4 > update of dracut has the -systemd as a mandatory flag. So, since I
5 > have to use systemd, does this mean I can no longer use dracut -- I
6 > have found dracut very nice and would be sad to give it up.
7 >
8 > Any ideas on what is happening here?
9
10 I'm not running 045 but it looks to me that systemd is just supported
11 automatically if it is installed. The USE flag was removed, but
12 support was not.
15 Rich