From: Morten Holt <thawk@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] looking for a ftp client script
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 07:53:47
1 Weifeng Liu wrote:
2 > Hi guys,
3 >
4 > I need to exchange some files between a AIX developer server and my
5 > gentoo desktop, actually it is not a gentoo request :-). There is no ftp
6 > client tool or file server setup on that AIX server, and I don't have
7 > enough power to install any binary tool. So, I think it is possible to
8 > use script on AIX, then it will get/put files from/to my gentoo's ftp
9 > server. Can anyone recommend such a script? Perl based script is prefered,
10 >
11 > Thanks,
12 > Weifeng
13 I don't know of any script for this, but if you have shell access over
14 SSH you can check out SSHFS over FUSE
17 Morten 'T-Hawk' Holt
18 In the joy of anticipation there's the anticipatory
19 letdown of anticipating not anticipating anticipation
20 of some future anticipation.