From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SSD partitioning and migration
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 23:03:58
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 11:43:39 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> My /home is over 1Tb, that is Tb too. I'm not buying
5 >> one big enough for all that.
6 > 1Tb is only 125GB, well within the capacity of current SSDs :P
7 >
8 > Switching to an SSD, particularly on a laptop where you can't add a
9 > second drive, really helps you decide how much of the content of ~ you
10 > really need.
14 Mine is mostly videos and some smaller amount of pics. 1 Tb is 125Gb?
15 1Tb is 1,000Gb or so. I would also be concerned about the cost of one
16 that large too.
17
18 Confused.
19
20 Dale
21
25 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!