From: David Relson <relson@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] SOLVED ( problem with firefox-bin )
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 23:17:16
1 For no particular reason, I decided to remove all my firefox addons.
2
3 Problem solved!
4
5 On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:36:30 -0400
6 David Relson wrote:
7
8 > firefox seems to have a problem with pricewatch pages. For example,
9 > if I navigate to http://www.pricewatch.com/gallery/monitors/lcd_24in,
10 > I have a header panel, and a brands/stores panel, but no list of 24"
11 > LCD monitors. Right clicking and selecting "save page as" lets me
12 > save the page as lcd_24in.htm. Using File//Open I can view the saved
13 > page fine.
14 >
15 > This happens with both www-client/firefox-bin-3.5.8 and
16 > www-client/firefox-bin-3.6-r1
17 >
18 > I'm linux 2.6.28-gentoo-r5 SMP built for x86_6.
19 >
20 > Any suggestions about what's borked with firefox-bin?
21 >
22 > FWIW, my son has firefox 3.6 on Windoze and it has no problem with
23 > pricewatch.
24 >
25 > David.