From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] monitoring system resource usage
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 21:01:04
1 Grant wrote:
2 > Agreed! Although getting apache, mysql, and nginx plugins fully
3 > working is proving to be a little trickier. To get those going it's
4 > necessary to edit /etc/munin/plugin-conf.d/munin-node as well as some
5 > apache and nginx config. Still working on getting it all 100%. - Grant
6
7 If you have a fairly basic setup, post what you are using to help others
8 later on. At least it could give someone a config to go by.
9
10 Dale
11
15 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!