From: Kfir Lavi <lavi.kfir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] copy paste problem from any app other than Konsole to Konsole
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:15:57
1 On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Coert Waagmeester <
2 lgroups@××××××××××××××.za> wrote:
3
4 > Hello all,
5 >
6 > Using ksh in konsole.
7 > Whenever I select something in any app apart from Konsole,
8 > and middle click paste it in Konsole, it does not paste exactly as it
9 > should.
10 >
11 > I have attached a screenshot where I copy from Firefox to Konsole.
12 >
13 > What could be the reason for this?
14 >
15 > Regards,
16 > Coert
19 This problem happens also in vim. In vim you need to run the command ':set
20 paste' and then insert the copied text.
21 My guess it works the same, and there is a way to set paste on konsole.
22
23 Regards,
24 Kfir