From: Michael Schreckenbauer <grimlog@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mouse Question (Not working Wheel)
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 18:23:45
1 Hi Christopher,
2
3 Am Dienstag, 2. Mai 2006 19:50 schrieb Christopher E:
4 > Hello all,
5 > I am wondering what I need to do to get my wheel (scroll) to work
6 > inside of gnome?
7 > In my xorg I have auto as the protocal, and for the location to
8 > /dev/input/mice what else do I nned for geting my mouse wheel to work
9 > inside of Gnome?
10
11 basically you need to add:
12 Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
13 Option "Buttons" "5"
14 to the Section "InputDevice" of your mouse in your xorg.conf
15 You can find more info about this (including special configurations for some
16 mice) at http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Mouse_Scrollwheel
17
18 > Thanks for your help ahead of time!
19 > Sincerely,
20 > Christopher
21
22 Hth,