From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT Konq] setting for view source
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:13:09
1 On Saturday 5 January 2008, reader@×××××××.com wrote:
2
3 > Where in the konqueror browser settings does one set what comes up
4 > when you ask to view the source of the page you are on?
5 >
6 > I've been pounding away here under `Settings/configure Konqueror' and
7 > every where else I could think of but not finding it.
8 >
9 > Apparently some time or other I've set something there that is now not
10 > available or something becasue I get a long pause and no action when I
11 > request to view the source.
12
13 KDE control center -> KDE components -> file associations
14
15 text -> plain, and set the application to use in "Application preference
16 order" (mine is "kedit").
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list