From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerging php with pdo and sqlite3 does not get the driver
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 06:04:07
1 On 3 September 2010 01:24, <covici@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi.  I am trying to get the driver for pdo-sqlite in my php emerge.  I
3 > have the use flags for sqlite3 and pdo, but when I do php --info the
4 > sqlite pdo driver is not there and this seems to be verified by doing
5 > PDO::get_available_drivers which does not list it.
6 >
7 > Any ideas on how to get this to work?
8
9 As I know in he /etc/php directory you can set which module is enabled
10 and disabled. Please look this directory. On other hands please check
11 pdo-sqlite package is installed on your machine or not.
12
13 Unfortunately I'm not able to log in my machine to give you more
14 specified information what should you check.
17 - -
18 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
19 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
20 --  "Bízzál Istenben és tartsd szárazon a puskaport!".-- Cromwell