From: "M. Sitorus" <gkjdsh@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] broken ALSA
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:36:40
1 unfortunately, my Gentoo box is not connected to Internet ( i'm
2 writing this from my office :D )
3
4 Andrey, I've try your advice my alsa still not working.
5 First I try to put asym after dmix on ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS, but it still
6 not working. And then I run emerge -pv alsa-lib, and look at the USE
7 Flag. I saw empty there, so I put empty on ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS, then I
8 emerge alsa-lib alsa-utils mpg123 again. But the results still the
9 same.
10 I try to put open on ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS, eventhough i didn't saw that
11 flag on emerge -pv alsa-lib, but there is no progress. I still got the
12 same error with the one before.
15 Salam,
16
17 Marc