From: Dan Johansson <Dan.Johansson@×××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] KDE Upgrade (4.7.4 -> 4.8.1) changes behavior of new tab button in Konsole
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 10:04:02
1 Yesterday I did the upgrade of KDE (4.7.4 -> 4.8.1) on my "stable" workstation.
2 Now the "new tab button" in Konsole opens a new tab with the _default_ profile instead of opeing a new tab with the _current_ profile like it did before.
3 This is most annoying as I have one profile for each machine/user I manage and until now I could just click the "new tab" button and get a new window on the host that I am currently logged into.
4 Is there any parameter to restore the old behavior or is this hard-coded (I really hope not or I will have to start looking for a new terminal emulator with tabs that work like I want it).
7 Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
9 This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!