From: Sebastian Wiesner <basti.wiesner@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT Calenders
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 18:44:25
1 James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> at Wednesday 23 July 2008, 19:43:16
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I currently use Korganizer. I was wondering if there is a way to
5 > enhance the calender with know public holidays. For example,
6 > say I wan to get the Holidays for the USA, Canada and Jamaica
7 > onto my KOrganizer?
8
9 KOrganizer supports standard ICal-Files. Googleing for
10 "usa holidays ical" gets me to
11
12 http://www.icalworld.com/holidays.html
13
14 There are files for Canada and the USA. I didn't verify their completeness,
15 since I'm not living in any of the mentioned countries, and don't know
16 about any US holiday save Independence Day and Halloween ;)
19 Freedom is always the freedom of dissenters.
20 (Rosa Luxemburg)