From: Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] gnome-settings-daemon keeps failing
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:18:28
1 A week ago I got in a 1 TB external hard drive. I set it up for use
2 with MythTV. It worked fine. So now I wanted to turn the old myth
3 partition into my /home filesystem. I reformatted it (mke2fs
4 -j /dev/sda6), I mounted it on /mnt/floppy and moved my directories
5 in /home over to it, then unmounted it, mounted it on /home and logged
6 in. Now almost every time I do anything I get a notice saying that
7 gnome-settings-daemon has crashed. I don't even kwow if it will let me
8 send this email, but I've attached the bug report. Please somebody help
9 me!

gnome-settings-daemon-bugreport.txt text/plain