From: Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] gnome-settings-daemon keeps failing
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:18:28
A week ago I got in a 1 TB external hard drive.  I set it up for use
with MythTV.  It worked fine.  So now I wanted to turn the old myth
partition into my /home filesystem.  I reformatted it (mke2fs
-j /dev/sda6), I mounted it on /mnt/floppy and moved my directories
in /home over to it, then unmounted it, mounted it on /home and logged
in.  Now almost every time I do anything I get a notice saying that
gnome-settings-daemon has crashed.  I don't even kwow if it will let me
send this email, but I've attached the bug report.  Please somebody help
me!

gnome-settings-daemon-bugreport.txt text/plain