From: Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Was Vim compiled with +eval feature?
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 04:39:07
1 On Tue, 7 Oct 2014 14:51:06 -0400
2 Todd Goodman <tsg@×××××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > * Gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com> [141006 00:19]:
5 > [SNIP]
6 > > I am going to post the question about it in vim mailing list
7 > > but I guess that the first question to me will be: "Was your
8 > > vim compiled with the +eval feature?"
9 > >
10 > > I guess that the answer is "yes" but do not know it for sure.
11 >
12 > You can see what features are compiled in by running "vim --version"
13
14 Thank you for the tip. I have already been told this on Vim mailing
15 list and reported this here but, as I know can see, mistakingly
16 sent that message not to this thread.