From: Pongracz Istvan <pongracz.istvan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is GWN dead?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:30:48
1 I'm back :)
2 Anyway, I create some "install" cds for my own and I put it to my
3 website for others.
4 >15 downloads registered. (~8GB transfer for the latest)
5
6 I also create a fresh stage3 for my usage (just for fun, etc.) and I
7 also put it to my site. 3.6GB downloaded (more than 30).
8
9 So, it is possible to create your own livecd at any time, just start to
10 play with catalyst :)
11
12 Cheers,
13 István