From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: A specific Flash audio issue
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 19:00:30
1 On 10/15/07, Guilherme Amadio <guilherme.amadio@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Mon, Oct 15, 2007 at 11:21:30AM -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
3 > > Thanks for testing. I appreciate it.
4 > >
5 > > It might well be Flash running on AMD64. I've not had this issue on
6 > > any other web site. It might be that since he's windows based he
7 > > updated the recording software and it requires something not yet
8 > > available on Linux? I don't know.
9 > >
10 > > I presume you are not using rt-sources, correct?
11 > >
12 > I am running gentoo-sources-2.6.22-r8 on an Intel Core Duo, so maybe its not
13 > even because of AMD64...
14 >
15 > Well, flash has other issues as well on linux, like staying over contents of
16 > websites or below it sometimes (the tranparency feature). I hope adobe fixes
17 > these issues.
18 >
19 > Cheers,
20 > Guilherme