From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Oddities in apache2 update, other init bizarrity.
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 20:39:51
1 > > Today apache2 wants to upgrade to 2.2.4-r12. I've got cold feet.
2 > > Anyone tried this yet?
3 >
4 > a few minutes, 8 config file updates (i didn't let it
5 > update /etc/conf.d/apache2 or /etc/apache2/httpd.conf),
6 > and apache2 didn't restart.
7 >
8 > modules appear to have changed names. Working on fixing now. Kindly,
9 > apache2 didn't stop working before it checked config, so my site hasn't
10 > even gone down yet ; )
11 >
12 > However any advice would be appreciated as far as tracking down what I
13 > should have saved from the new httpd.conf
14
15 Any luck? Can you just re-emerge the package and go through
16 etc-update properly?
17
18 - Grant
19 --