From: Kai Krakow <hurikhan77@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: ReactOS on virtualbox: VERY small viewport?
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 08:23:14
1 Am Sat, 20 May 2017 09:22:12 +0200
2 schrieb tuxic@××××××.de:
3
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > I need a "windows" only for the purpose of flashing th.e firmware of
7 > my NiMH-charger because the vendor forgot, that there are other OSes
8 > alive on this planet earth.
9 >
10 > I tried ReactOS via virtualbox...and yes it "runs"... But the given
11 > screen is /that/ tiny, that even the desktop of ReactOS does not fit.
12 >
13 > Hmmmm....
14 >
15 > I earned about some problems of the correct implementation and
16 > installation/usage of layer eight of some software/OSes and the
17 > handling of them so better to ask, what may the reason for this tiny
18 > screen...?
19 >
20 > Virtualnbox?
21 > ReactOS?
22 > Me?
23
24 Install the guest extensions, set the virtualbox window size to auto
25 adjust the guest resolution, then reboot and resize your window.
26
27 You may find that the taskbar is missing, try rebooting again. It
28 should appear after some seconds.
32 Regards,
33 Kai
34