From: David W Noon <dwnoon@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnome login panel how to disable restart and shutdown buttons
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:18:23
1 On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:40:02 +0200, covici@××××××××××.com wrote about
2 Re: [gentoo-user] gnome login panel how to disable restart and shutdown
3 buttons:
4
5 >I did not look in gconf editor, and gdm at least, is compiled with the
6 >policykit use flag, so I am not sure where to go with this. Where
7 >would I look in gconf?
8
9 Take a look at /usr/share/gdm/defaults.conf.
10
11 # Specify which actions are displayed in the greeter. Valid values are
12 # HALT,
13 # REBOOT, SUSPEND, and CUSTOM_CMD separated by semicolons.
14 SystemCommandsInMenu=HALT;REBOOT;SUSPEND;CUSTOM_CMD
15
16 # Specify which actions are supported by QUERY_LOGOUT_ACTION,
17 # SET_LOGOUT_ACTION
18 # and SET_SAFE_LOGOUT_ACTION. Valid values are HALT,
19 # REBOOT, SUSPEND, and
20 # CUSTOM_CMD separated by semicolons.
21 AllowLogoutActions=HALT;REBOOT;SUSPEND;CUSTOM_CMD
22
23 You wll, of course, need to recycle xdm when you are done.
24 --
25 Regards,
26
27 Dave [RLU #314465]