From: Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] android development with Qt in a Gentoo box
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 10:18:41
1 2015-01-31 1:10 GMT-02:00 Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>:
4 > On Fri, 30 January 2015, at 5:05 pm, Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com>
5 wrote:
6 > >
7 > > I am new to android development. I know a bit of C++ and Qt, but almost
8 nothing about Java.
9 > >
10 > > Which would be the needed packages, besides the ones listed on
11 http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Android
12 >
13 > I think `emerge android-studio` should pull in whatever you need.
14 >
15 > On my system it certainly seems to want virtual/jdk, which is fulfilled
16 by dev-java/icedtea-bin (or, I think, other Java versions).
17 >
18 > Also, could you possibly set your mailer to use plain text when writing
19 the list, please?
20
21 Sorry for that.
24 > Stroller.
28 And, thanks, gonna try android-studio.
29
30 Francisco