From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Is GWN dead?
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:56:34
1 On Jan 11, 2008 12:53 PM, Michael Schmarck
2 <michael.schmarck@×××××××××××××.de> wrote:
3 > Galevsky <galevsky@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > > tel me how to install Gentoo in that case.
6 >
7 > Boot from any Live CD (like GRML) and do the installation from there,
8 > in a chroot.
11 And you can use any storage media to hold the important contents of
12 the CD (portage tree and stage tarball), like a USB stick, or another
13 CD drive. I believe you can even exchange CDs to use the old install
14 CD while booting from another (I can't remember right now, but I'm
15 pretty sure Ive done that in the past).
18 Daniel da Veiga
19
20 Filosofia de TI: Programadores de verdade consideram o conceito "o que
21 voc礙 v礙 矇 o que voc礙 tem" t瓊o ruim em editores de texto quanto em
22 mulheres. N瓊o, o programador de verdade quer um editor de texto do
23 estilo "voc礙 pediu, voc礙 levou" - complicado, indecifr獺vel, poderoso,
24 impiedoso, perigoso.
25 瞱z鉉羞 z{h��言%