From: Roy Wright <roy@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: finding qt plugins?
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:26:39
1 On Jun 30, 2009, at 4:41 PM, Roy Wright wrote:
4 > On Jun 30, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Paul Hartman wrote:
5 >
6 >> On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Roy Wright<roy@××××××.org> wrote:
7 >>> == Installation
8 >>>
9 >>> $ emerge ruby rubygems
10 >>> $ sudo gem install royw-qt-rebuild --source http://gems.github.com
11 >>
12 >> Hi,
13 >>
14 >> $ sudo gem install royw-qt-rebuild --source http://gems.github.com
15 >> ERROR: could not find gem royw-qt-rebuild locally or in a repository
16 >>
17 >> I know nothing about ruby or gems. Any idea what I'm missing?
18 >>
19 >> Thanks.
22 > I was a little premature in posting the announcement, github takes a
23 > while
24 > to actually publish the gem. But there is another problem so please
25 > wait
26 > for my next message before trying again.
27 >
28 > Thank you,
29 > Roy
32 OK, it's verified and ready now. Please try again.
33
34 Thank you,
35 Roy