From: Guillermo Dutra <guiman.uy@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Trendnet KVM Switch
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:39:07
1 Well first of all, tank you for your pompt reply, according to what
2 you say , I tried changing the the keyboard and mouse crd, but I
3 diden´t have much lucky, I'Coud say That therisn´t hardware problems,
4 I'll try with a nother Livcd Linux Distro to see what happen.
7 Thanks!!
8 Guillermo Dutra
10 Before printing, please think about the impact it has on the environment
11
12 Por favor considere el medio ambiente antes de imprimir este e-mail.