From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: how to create a multi-page PDF
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 16:34:11
1 Philip Webb <purslow <at> ca.inter.net> writes:
4 > I have a set of images of pages of a printed article, which I scanned ;
5 > there are jpg & pdf versions . I want to concatenate them into 1 pdf .
6 > I used to use 'pdftk', but it required Java, which I don't want.
7 > I can import the jpg's into LO Impress & create a slide-show pdf,
8 > but is there any simpler method ?
11 I've run into similar problems. What I usually do is boot another
12 distro (ubuntu, Fedora, RH, debian, arch, backtrack, Pentoo etc) and do
13 the work on the files from a USB stick... I do something like this so
14 often that I have an old dual core 64bit amd box, just to boot
15 and test various distros and software offerings.
18 hth,
19 James