From: Edwin Kapauni <edwinkapauni@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: getting rid of gnome
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:38:08
1 Ernie Schroder wrote:
2 [...]
3 > Yeah, Thanks Neil. After some more playing, it had become pretty clear that
4 > xscreensaver was calling for libglade. I want to keep that. I had tried
5 > removing the gst-plugins and gstreamer, but an emerge -uaDntv wanted to bring
6 > them all back. I've more or less resigned myself to the fact that I'm stuck
7 > with a few gnome packages.
8
9 Try
10
11 echo "media-libs/gst-plugins">>/etc/portage/package.mask
12 echo "media-libs/gstreamer">>/etc/portage/package.mask
13
14 After this, an
15
16 emerge -uDNpvt world
17
18 should show you the packages requiring for gstreamer or gst-plugins
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list