From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: Gentoo-User ML <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] on-line info on masked packages
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:33:57
1 Am Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:53:24 +0200
2 schrieb Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@×××××.com>:
3
4 > Dear all,
5 > Where can I find on-line information about masked packages, basically
6 > the current /usr/portage/profiles/package.mask? It seems no such info
7 > is either here [1], here [2] or here [3]. I'd like to know why the
8 > package is masked prior to syncing Portage.
9 > Thanks,
10 > Liviu
11 >
12 > [1] http://packages.gentoo.org/package/net-libs/webkit-gtk
13 > [2] http://gentoo-portage.com/net-libs/webkit-gtk
14 > [3] http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo-x86/net-libs/webkit-gtk/?hideattic=0
15
16 No need to look online, the comments in the file seem to contain the
17 information you want:
18
19 # Markus Ullmann <jokey@g.o> (5 Apr 2009)
20 # mask until gnome 2.26 is in-tree (needs libsoup 2.26)
21 >=www-client/midori-0.1.5
22 >=net-libs/webkit-gtk-0_p42000
23
24 HTH
25 --
26 Marc Joliet
27 --
28 Lt. Frank Drebin: "It's true what they say: cops and women don't mix. Like
29 eating a spoonful of Drāno; sure, it'll clean you out, but it'll leave you
30 hollow inside."