From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] showconsole sourcefile
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 05:53:07
1 James wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I'm trying to find the old sourcefile (the file that would be downloaded
5 > to /usr/portage/distfiles/ ) for app-admin/showconsole. It is an old
6 > remnant not of much use to most, but I need/want to look at the sources.
9 > The last ebuilds show::
10 >
11 > HOMEPAGE="http://www.novell.com/linux/suse/"
12 >
13 > or
14 >
15 > https://mirrors.kernel.org/opensuse/distribution/SL-OSS-*/inst-source/suse/src/
18 > But the sources are not there. Any ideas how I can retrieve the sourcefile
19 > for ?app-admin/showconsole-1.08, despite it being masked for removal?
20 > Perhaps the openrc team maintains a publically accessible archive I am not
21 > aware of ? Vapier worked on it years ago.
24 > James
28 I sent you the tarball I have here. I sent it offlist tho. Should be
29 there by the time you get this.
30
31 Dale
32