From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Netflix Error Code O7355 with Opera
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 17:09:29
1 On Friday, 12 June 2020 16:17:52 BST Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > I run testing on this laptop so updates were more frequent, although I
4 > now use Chromium from stable to reduce that.
5
6 I run testing on this workstation [1], and today I emerged chromium to replace
7 google-chrome. It took 4 hours on 12 threads and 32 GB RAM. I'm going back to
8 google-chrome. I rarely use either of them, so it's not worth spending all
9 those cycles on chromium.
10
11 1. I prefer stable, but Zoom requires a lot of testing packages: too many for
12 a mixed stable and testing system in my opinion.
15 Regards,
16 Peter.