From: Willie <matthews.willie@×××××.com>
To: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Need Help!
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 18:10:29
1 Fist thing I do is start XDM, login with my normal users. I can't open
2 Session and Startup. Like I said before, I haven't been on it in XFCE for a
3 long time. When I do that the screen becomes blurry, no keyboard, mouse or
4 ssh access to the computer. I assume that the entire computer is frozen.
5 There is nothing in /var/log/messages but a jump in time from when it
6 crashed to when it started to boot again. Can't read dmesg, if I am not
7 mistaken that starts over when you restart the computer. Haven't tried to
8 read the Xorg.0.log or the .xsession-errors yet. I am going to try it again
9 now and see what it says about this.
10
11 On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Volker Armin Hemmann <