From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Connman refuses to work
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2018 13:41:07
1 On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 7:33 AM, Melleus <melleus@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > After last system update my connman refuses to work. It throws a
3 > message:
4 > The name net.connman was not provided by any .service files
5 >
6 > There is connman service installed in default runlevel. Connman version
7 > is 1.29. I had not changed any configuration file before it stopped
8 > working. I suspect that this is somehow tied with the questionable
9 > design of the softwares related to systemd (I moved to Gentoo with
10 > OpenRC to escape from systemd intervention). But I cannot really
11 > understand what is happening. Does anybody have similar problem? How to
12 > solve it?
13
14 What service manager are you actually using? Are you actually booted
15 using openrc, or systemd?
18 Rich