From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python2.4-pyrex not found
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:56:31
1 On Wednesday 14 March 2007 17:28, Arnaud FARINE wrote:
2
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > I must install the package python2.4-pyrex, I didn't find it.
6 > I found only python-pyrex. Same thing for this : python2.4-xml
7
8 Some packages happen to have different names, depending on the
9 distribution. The names you mention seem to be debian package names.
10 I don't know python, but I guess that if you have python 2.4 in your
11 system (the latest stable version) you just need to install the gentoo
12 packages called "pyrex" and "pyxml" (python-pyrex is not a gentoo
13 package name).
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list