From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No trace of installed simpleagenda
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 12:14:52
1 On Mon, 23 Dec 2013 07:00:31 +0200, Gevisz wrote:
2
3 > However, I cannot find it in any FXCE menus and there is
4 > no simpleagenda command in shell. Moreover, there are no
5 > simpleagenda folder in /usr/share/doc and no man page for it.
6
7 qlist simpleagenda will show you what it installed where.
8
9 qlist is part of portage-utils, which you may well already have installed.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 I have seen things you lusers would not believe.
16 I've seen Sun monitors on fire off the side of the multimedia lab.
17 I've seen NTU lights glitter in the dark near the Mail Gate.
18 All these things will be lost in time, like the root partition last
19 week. Time to die.