From: Ted Ozolins <ted1@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Root login, KDE-3.4
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:53:49
1 Ted Ozolins wrote:
2
3 >Just completed an "emerge -uvD world" on all my systems here. The update
4 >went extremely smooth, many thanks to the Gentoo developers and package
5 >maintainer. Now root is not permitted to login to KDE, which is just
6 >fine by me except for login into my lab-rat. My test machine is placed
7 >on the net only as a user and when I need to upgrade, the rest of the
8 >time it is not on the net. I use the lab-rat to test new
9 >hardware/software and its convenient to be logged in as root. How do I
10 >enable root login in kdm?
11 >
12 >TIA
16 Right after I sent this I looked at kdmrc. Now I can login to my lab-rat
17 as root.
20 Ted Ozolins(VE7TVO)
21 Westbank, B. C
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list