From: Fernando Antunes <fs.antunes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Libpng warning
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 00:46:46
1 On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 3:42 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Fernando Antunes wrote:
4 > > Hi. I've been receiving a linpng warnong on my console saying that
5 > > something like "Application build with libpng.1.2.8 running with
6 > > libpng.1.5.4."
7 > >
8 > > Somebody knows how to identify which application is that ?
11 > Have you ran revdep-rebuild recently? That should pick up what package
12 > it is and emerge it again using the newer libpng.
13 > Yes I had it, but no error.
17 > If not, you could try equery d libpng.1.2.8 which I'm not sure will work
18 > but worth a try.
19 > Did not show anything.
23 > I'm sure someone else will come along with other ideas too. As usual,
24 > there could be more than one way to fix this.
25 >
26 > I hope so.
27
28 > Dale
29 >
31 >
32 > --
33 > I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
34 > how you interpreted my words!