From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NX* recommendation / help
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:12:00
1 On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 2:18 AM, Helmut
2 Jarausch<jarausch@××××××××××××××××.de> wrote:
3 > I have been using net-misc/nxserver-freeedition / nxclient for quite
4 > some time and it was working great (over an DSL line)
5 >
6 > But, some time ago, all of a sudden, it stopped working (some task died)
7
8 Check in your user ~/.nx/ directory and delete old sessions... I had
9 the problem where NX would connect and then timeout before ever
11 it for me.