From: Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't compile media-libs/mesa - do I need gallium?
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 09:01:00
Ühel kenal päeval, E, 17.07.2017 kell 03:46, kirjutas Rasmus Thomsen:
> Hello, > > > undefined reference to > `llvm::RTDyldMemoryManager::getSymbolAddressInProcess(std::__cxx11::b > asic_string , std::allocator > const&)'  > > Seems to be the error, maybe you have to recompile llvm with c++11
And without any VIDEO_CARDS set, you are only getting llvmpipe with USE=llvm. If you don't need that with Xpra, you don't need that (and USE=gallium). I'm not sure if Xpra can make use of it or not, but if GL is sent over the wire or something, then probably not at the server- side. What llvmpipe is is described here: https://www.mesa3d.org/llvmpipe.html