From: Patrick Audley <lists@××××××××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Does (-win32codecs) mean Slots?
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 05:11:20
1 On Tuesday 12 July 2005 02:12, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
2 > Why doesn't mplayer let me compile with win32codecs? It doesn't pull
3 > down win32codec as a dependency and having that USE flag in the CLI as
4 > well as on make.conf doesn't make a difference.
5 >
6 > I still can't get "-win32codecs" to "+win32codecs"
7
8 amd64? If so then you can get a 32-bit mplayer with the win32 codecs from the
9 site listed at:
10
11 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_AMD_64#Mplayer_and_32bit_codecs
16 "How human beings change themselves through technology, ideology,
17 identity, sex, drugs, media and - of course - genital piercing. From
18 cyborgization to memetics - from the spread of diseases to medical
19 technology - from artificial life to extropian concerns like
20 Nanotechnology, biotechnology, longevity, intelligence drugs, and space
21 exploration - from transgenderism to neo-dadaism, MUTATE!" -- R.U.Sirius
22 ...
23 Patrick Audley paudley@××××××××.ca
24 Blackcat Systems http://blackcat.ca
25 Bringing Elegance to Complexity